• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Recent content by RogerS

  1. RogerS

    What I have fixed today

    No..think vertical movement
  2. RogerS

    What I have fixed today

    Not to slow down the flow but to reduce the effect of another characteristic of water flow.....
  3. RogerS

    What I have fixed today

    Newish. But the fix is those slabs (and they're not there to keep the membrane down !)
  4. RogerS

    What I have fixed today

    This is my latest fix. But what exactly needed fixing ?
  5. RogerS

    2 lessons learned today.

    Mine hasn't driven for over a year. Lanes are too narrow :eek: You wouldn't get me buying their 'fresh' fish in a month of Sundays. Certainly not from our branch 'cos you can smell the fish counter half way down the shop. As it happens, I was asking one of the staff where Kefalonian sea...
  6. RogerS

    2 lessons learned today.

    When I had my thumb steroid injection, the consultant also had a good wiggle and prod around. But even then he warned that it ‘might hurt a bit’. It did but Stoic is my middle name, so much so that he complimented me 😀 As for shopping I do the grocery shop and don’t mind it one little bit...
  7. RogerS

    Daily Morning For Me

    If it’s anything like the ones around where we used to live, you’re looking at 40 tons.
  8. RogerS

    Pizza Hut

    Lons…your past has caught up with you 😅
  9. RogerS

    Pizza Hut

    Skedaddle?
  10. RogerS

    What I have fixed today

    Me to.
  11. RogerS

    A Japanese style garden shed

    I never use Google’s AI. Much better ones out there TBH
  12. RogerS

    Smart meter

    Pedant here, Pete ... SaskPower smart meters use a two-way radio frequency (RF) telecommunications network, specifically utilizing the Sensus FlexNet long-range radio network infrastructure, to transmit consumption data. Not wi-fi as we know it.
  13. RogerS

    Subsidence

    I went probing with the knife today. Front Hall Bedroom - LH and RH walls I've also pointed out that since the wing containing the bedroom and front hall is separating from the rest of the house then there is the risk that the central heating pipes feeding the radiator in the bedroom...
  14. RogerS

    Smart meter

    Wallace, if you had an Octopus Smart meter then you could have both the normal display and also the advanced gizmo that shows energy consumption at a very fine detail ;)
  15. RogerS

    Subsidence

    EtV....if this all happened 25 years or so ago then I think your boat has sailed, I'm afraid
Back
Top