• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

A Japanese style garden shed

My first Google search came up with the dog breeds like Shitzu... I had to explain what was being discussed here 😀. My second attempt, before explaining about the 'shed' was to input 'Cha-Shitsu or Okigoya' and it came back with Okinowa, the island, and Shih Zhu, the dog breed... then I explained the discussion. Google AI tries to be helpful but I've found times you need to 'chat' a bit further in explaining what you're looking for 🙃.
 
My first Google search came up with the dog breeds like Shitzu... I had to explain what was being discussed here 😀. My second attempt, before explaining about the 'shed' was to input 'Cha-Shitsu or Okigoya' and it came back with Okinowa, the island, and Shih Zhu, the dog breed... then I explained the discussion. Google AI tries to be helpful but I've found times you need to 'chat' a bit further in explaining what you're looking for 🙃.
I never use Google’s AI. Much better ones out there TBH
 
Back
Top