• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Am I correct that Stanley have stopped making Nr 4’s?

Cabinetman

Sequoia
Joined
Oct 11, 2020
Messages
5,774
Reaction score
1,435
Location
Lincolnshire Wolds + Massachusetts
Name
Ian
I was answering a question over in the other place and wanted a pic of a new nr4, zilch zero came up and so I asked Ai when production stopped? 1967? Well that’s strange as I know I bought one in the mid 70’s. And I also bought one over here a couple of years ago from Home Depot (think B&Q) and they appear to have something similar for sale now but it’s not called a nr4, they refer to its length -9 3/4” and they are out of stock.
Am I just out of touch ?
 
Back
Top