• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Amazon: "I think it says 'Rolex' underneath, Del..."

Eric the Viking

Nordic Pine
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
923
Reaction score
372
Location
In the downstairs shower, trying to fix the leak.
This was the image from an advert for a very common optocoupler:
41BGqoY5e5L._SY445_SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg

It was designed originally by Sharp, (and is now widely copied).

Sigh.

E.

PS: I was sorely tempted to photoshop-out the second "R"...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top