• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Commercially available sheds/workshops

stevegruk

Seedling
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

A few years ago, I was keen do a decent spec self-build of a workshop for woodwork, metal work and motorcycle storage and work.

Life got in the way and I didn’t pursue that. Now I’m thinking of just buying a good quality solution and having it delivered and erected.

I’m considering a Jon William Stables Elite Range Garage 3.6m x 7.2m on a concrete base with double garage door and a personal door. Maybe with a insulated section door rather than double doors. Looking at the Elite range brochure, it seems good. Using a galvanised steel plinth and a quality damp proof course.

I’d appreciate any opinions and especially feedback from folks who have experience of the above.
 
Back
Top