- Joined
- Jul 21, 2014
- Messages
- 10,414
- Reaction score
- 165
few weeks back I ordered a replacement backing pad for my ROS as the original rubber had started to fall apart.
The listing said "UK Stock" complete with a Union Jack but it took over a week to arrive and the vendor turned out to be a relative of Wun Hung Lo with a Chinese address. Due to the delivery delay, by the time it arrived the option to leave less than positive feedback was open so I left neutral feedback along the lines of "item ok but dishonest seller claiming UK stock be sent from China and slow delivery.
This morning an email from the vendor arrived offering £4 refund if I'd rate them as 5 stars. Obviously a fine upstanding honourable business man!!
I've replied that I will withdraw my feedback if he gives a full refund. Awaiting a response. If he does not want to play then I can add to my feedback that he tried to bribe me to lie about the transaction.
Bob
The listing said "UK Stock" complete with a Union Jack but it took over a week to arrive and the vendor turned out to be a relative of Wun Hung Lo with a Chinese address. Due to the delivery delay, by the time it arrived the option to leave less than positive feedback was open so I left neutral feedback along the lines of "item ok but dishonest seller claiming UK stock be sent from China and slow delivery.
This morning an email from the vendor arrived offering £4 refund if I'd rate them as 5 stars. Obviously a fine upstanding honourable business man!!
I've replied that I will withdraw my feedback if he gives a full refund. Awaiting a response. If he does not want to play then I can add to my feedback that he tried to bribe me to lie about the transaction.
Bob