Pete Maddex
Old Oak
I will abandon the wife and pop along.
Who wants jam?
Pete
Who wants jam?
Pete
I've learnt from happy experience that the only correct reply to that question is "Yes please!"Who wants jam?
Pete
I was thinking earlier probably 9:30-10:00 it’s a 45 minute drive for me, what time are other people going?Excellent!
I was planning to get there around 11 or is that too late
I shall bring a selection.If
I've learnt from happy experience that the only correct reply to that question is "Yes please!"![]()
Not sure if this has been mentioned before... But there's another gathering coming up, for anyone who wants to buy old tools, meet old woodworkers* and have a right good natter.
Carlton Scroop village hall, near Grantham, Lincs. Saturday 10 October, NG32 3AR, all day, free entry, free parking, tea and cake available.
See you there!
* Young woodworkers also very welcome.