Lurker
Old Oak
Rather than hijack cabinet man’s thread.
I am happy with my bench and most of the aids that I have in addition.
Was wondering if you have any good ideas or links for others that we could all share.
I will try to post a few of mine, which obviously I copied from elsewhere.
I saw a while ago a idea were a length of wood was fitted inside the bench tool tray to help with planing.
But can’t remember how the rise and fall works, I could come up with my own but would like to see how it was done by others. Hopefully someone will know what I am rabbiting on about!
I am happy with my bench and most of the aids that I have in addition.
Was wondering if you have any good ideas or links for others that we could all share.
I will try to post a few of mine, which obviously I copied from elsewhere.
I saw a while ago a idea were a length of wood was fitted inside the bench tool tray to help with planing.
But can’t remember how the rise and fall works, I could come up with my own but would like to see how it was done by others. Hopefully someone will know what I am rabbiting on about!















