Pinch
Old Oak
Just Googled it - The Remorseful Day. Darn memory :lol:
Tusses":x6wvemdm said:
Malc2098":336wu0jq said:Hi Paul,
I think......and I'm sure someone will correct it......when you post a post, there will be a line of boxed commands above the text input box. The furtherst right one has 'youtube' on it.
If you click on it, the following will be displayed at the insertion point. "[youtube][/youtube]"
If you have your youtube track in another tab, go there and look at the url, there will be an alphanumeric code on the right end of it preceded by an equals sign "=".
Copy everything to the right of the equals sign and paste it in between the middle square brackets that you previously created. e.g "[youtube]abd123def456[youtube]"
I think.....that's how it works.
Pinch":2xlbksjq said:This hits home in more ways than one!![]()
[youtube]UeSSxIJGkPQ[/youtube]
:text-bravo:
Andyp":2awofo7g said:Phil, if you do ever find the time I use Audacity. It is worth while getting used to it as it is possible to filter out scratches. The only truly annoying part is having to stop every 20 or so minutes to turn the LP over. How on earth did we ever manage before digital music players.![]()
Phil":3ke8t5ma said:Andyp":3ke8t5ma said:Phil, if you do ever find the time I use Audacity. It is worth while getting used to it as it is possible to filter out scratches. The only truly annoying part is having to stop every 20 or so minutes to turn the LP over. How on earth did we ever manage before digital music players.![]()
Thanks Andy, I will have a look at it.
The part about getting rid of scratches is appealing.
I have an Ion turntable which came with EZAudioConverter which has some Apple link as it keeps on wanting to update the Apple software.
Rod":17qvj6uc said:But vinyl (analog ) sounds much better
And all that lovely artwork
Rod